Cleaning containers and trailers on your depot and managing all administration around the process can b�e a time-consuming task. Every product requires a specific approach or treatment, making a planning can be a full day job. The Cleaning module enables you to build programs and schedules, so you can speed up by minimizing paperwork.
DEPOT Software helps you build programs and schedules, which are automatically built from the clean methods attached to the chemical product of each respective compartment. The module has an easy to use interactive drag & drop queue planning board of cleaning orders and comes with visual presentation of lanes and queues.
In collaboration with TCE, we have developed a new feature for DEPOT Software: The Cleaning Touchscreen. Tank Cleaning Europoort (TCE) is a station in the port of Rotterdam for cleaning, heating and storage of tanks and tank containers. TCE is an organization that stands for innovation and high-quality technology and products. The Cleaning Touchscreen is an optimized version of the cleaning process.
We added a Touchscreen to the cleaning module. Below you can see the difference between the old workflow and the situation while working with The Cleaning Touchscreen.
See the difference in the old and new situation below
Build cleaning programs and schedules, so you can speed up by minimizing paperwork.
1. Inserts new cleaning order
2. Drags cleaning order to expected cleaning bay
3. Prints cleaning instruction document
4. Gives cleaning instruction document to cleaner who is at the desk
5. Instructs a container forklift truck to move the container to the cleaning bay
Checkpoint 1. Inserts new cleaning order
1. Picks up cleaning instructions at the desk
2. Walk to the cleaning to cleaning bay
3. Once the container has arrived and starts cleaning
4. Waits for truck to bring container
5. Writes down additional items on the cleaning instructions document
6. Hands over the cleaning instruction document at the checkpoint desk
1. Sees new cleaning order
2. Drags cleaning order to proper cleaning bay
3. Forklift is autmatically instructed to move the container to the proper cleaning bay
4. Cleaning instructions is printed for the cleaner
5. When container arrives, cleans and finishes the order on screen
6. Forklift driver is automatically instructed to move to next spot
1. Checks the cleaning instruction document and searches & modifies the cleaning order with the latest cleaning bay info
2. Prints a cleaning certificate
3. Instructs a container forklift truck to move the container to the next location
1. ECD's for finished orders are shown in a separate column and can be printed once a driver comes for his container
Download our DEPOT Software magazine by leaving your contact details below. In our DEPOT Software magazine: Business Cases for Full Service Depots, Cleaning Stations and Logistics Providers, a free Depot Yard Photo Tool, Financial Features and Spotting Trends.